Saturday, July 09, 2005

Trainer Trash...

Ahh, sometimes nicknames come to you at the strangest times. ;) None-the-less, I have endured one of the most uncomfortable days I could remember in recient memory. Not only did I get the pleasure of having a girl that I assumeed was being truthful with me lie to me, It jeapordized my relationship with one of my best friends, which really is a lot more than I needed to deal with today. I some how feel like I am a character in a poorly written soap opera.

I really have nothing else... but maybe a lyric of the week by Alan Jackson. Here is the chorus from Here in the real world

But here in the real world
It’s not that easy at all
’cause when hearts get broken
It’s real tears that fall
And darlin’ it’s sad but true
But the one thing I’ve learned from you
Is how the boy don’t always get the girl
Here in the real world

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home