Thursday, July 07, 2005

OMG!

Well, funny things happen at the strangest times... At the bar tonight, we were tormenting out waitress as usual. Tonight, for reasons unknown, we put the sugar packet holder on her head, balanced salt & pepper shakers on her arms, and something else I can't particularly remember. (darn beer) at any rate, I pulled out the camera phone and snapped a picture. GREAT! Perfect content for a blog. Right? Well, as it turned out a little more than you know. I was playing with the phone to send the photo for future blogging, and low and behold, I select the wrong email from the list and end up emailling the picture to my 34 year old cousin who I NEVER email. I tried hitting "end" powering the phone off and on several times - No luck. It continued sending as soon as I powered it back on. Too funny, I can only imagine the response I'm going to get to the picture of my waitress... HAHA! Too Funny. :) (I'll attach the pic for fun tomorrow)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home